I am on my 8th year of ...

Dear prayers, since I requested to be prayed for I have not received a job yet, and since I am suffering eye problems and both shoulder dislocation that act like a barrier for me to get a job I was granted ### for a year as a temporary financial aid. I thank God that with the little I will receive I shall be able to put the food on the table while praying and looking for a permanent job. Praise and glory belongs to God
 
I am on my 8th year of unemployment and my wish is to see myself being able to support and maintain my ### and kids. Somebody pray for me please. I wish to receive miracles and the fullness of God
Keep the faith, believe and own your blessings that's coming your way. Give it to God and trust in his words. I'm a testament of his blessings. May God bless you keep you in his care!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

NO LATENESS OF MY TRAINS IN GENERAL. No lateness of my train now. TO ARRIVE AT 9.00 AM AT MY WORKING PLACE. My train to arrive even before time so that i am at 9.00 am in my working place (highschool). My principle is perfectionist and has spirit of control so please pray that she will not...
Replies
10
Views
54
Pls pray that I am awarded the uni grad grant that I received last academic year. Pls pray that I am awarded this grant for the fall ### semester and spring ### semester. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
107
Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom