I am not sure how much longer I can ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamabear1971
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamabear1971

Guest
I am not sure how much longer I can go on with this custody battle. It consumes my heart and mind and the loss of time with my ### makes me not want to go on. Please help me gain custody of my ### and let this end! I am begging God and there is no answer! Why is this happening?! I am starting to lose faith.
 
Jesus Today

Sometimes your journey through this world is wearisome. You feel as if you've been plodding uphill wearing leaden clothing, and you don't want to take another step. At such time you need to stop and re-center your thoughts on Me. Remember that I am your constant Companion, eager to help you take the next step-and then the next. You have to take only one at a time! Instead of staring grimly into the future, dreading the journey ahead of you, lighting up your perspective dramatically. Though the way ahead may be steep and difficult, the end of your journey is stunningly glorious-beyond description! And every moment you are getting closer to your heavenly home. As you look to Me in faith-trusting in My finished work on the cross-the Light of heaven's hope shines upon you and brightens the path just before you.

Matthew 11:28

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Romans 8:24-25

"For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance."
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God promises good for those that love him...Trust Him! Lord please give them peace to trust and Lord we know you are working all things out in your timing for the good of all those involved in this situation. In Jesus Name Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling to find the right words as so tired. Been waiting and believing for physical and mental healing for many years Have had my hopes up so may times I was going to be healed and each time it doesn't happen I spiral deeper into depression 😢 I am trying so hard to trust and not to...
Replies
8
Views
381
I am exhausted from dealing with so many physical and mental illnesses. Have to confess I am in a very dark place and losing hope. Is it okay just to ask for healing from Jesus or do I need to go through 'rituals' such as anointing with oil and taking holy communion? I honestly don't know how...
Replies
9
Views
306
Please help me Jesus I come to you completely broken and afraid. I can't deal with the torment in my mind, the pain in my body and hardly any sleep. If you don't help me soon I don't know what I will do 💔😢🙏
Replies
8
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom