I am lossing myself. I have been suffering ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
251
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
lord i ask you please for once in my life let me live in peace ### years of nothing but suffering i am finaly at my breaking point i cant take it anymore i got diagnose with thyroid cancer delays after delay just to try to get treated and my health gets worse and worse. now i have to starve a...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom