I am loosing myself and my heart through all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

km444

Prayer Warrior
I am loosing myself and my heart through all these trials I have been going through for so long! I am afraid of the outcome and how it will affect me and my ###. My husband has no heart anymore and it has done so much damage! My heart feels like it is gone almost!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord, deliver ### husband from the power of darkness, and cause him to put on the armor of light. Help him in his daily walk to put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and Cause him to turn his eyes away from worthless things...to come to his senses, and escape the snare of the devil. Deliver him from immorality, strife, and envy, and draw him close to You, Father, with a true and contrite heart. Create in him a hunger and thirst for You and Your righteousness, and revive him in Your ways. I ask that You and fill him with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that he might have a walk worthy of You, Lord, fully pleasing You, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of You, strengthened with all might, according to Your glorious power.

Bring him into the calling that You have predestined for him; help him to serve You with a loyal heart and with a willing mind, and instruct him in the way he should go. Let him a be doer of the Word and not a hearer only, meditating in Your Word day and night. Establish his heart, so he will never be shaken, and show him a way of escape with every temptation. Let him owe no man anything except his love. A love that is in deed and truth, not just in word and speech. Let him be a volunteer serving You in the time of Your power. Seeking first Your kingdom so that he will reap abundant blessings.

I pray that he will honor You with his possessions and with the firstfruits of his increase; Praising the Lord with his whole heart in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation, walking humbly with You Lord, being determined to act justly, loving mercy and righteousness, being gracious and full of compassion.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
I am loosing myself because of debts. I need financial breakthrough and strength. I lost a lot of money by putting my whole in trading, thanking I will got more because my debts is too much.
Replies
11
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,326
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom