I Am Looking For Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Humble Prayer Partner
I am getting a job cuz I have financial difficulties and stay home all by myself is very boring. I'm only in my 20s.. pls pray for me I can get a good job with good payment. I need a full-time job to live on. Pls pray for me.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, O Lord it is ONLY the FEW that I am looking for. MANY on this site (such as Articles) are just part of the end time apostasy, and that is NOT what I am looking for. You know my longing O Lord. Bring that holy remnant, that chosen, few, elect of Your people. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
155
Please pray that I find the love I am looking for.
Replies
6
Views
269
Pastor, Please help me write a prayer looking for job. Lord, I am a middle age man looking for a job. I want to look for technical skills jobs. However, I was poor at technical skills jobs. I did not know which technical skills jobs I should look for. Please give me a hint. Most of the people...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom