I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. ...

Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, asking Him to work in your circumstances and help you experience His joy and peace in a special way. May He bless and keep you as you lean on Him day by day. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. I do not sleep peacefully, getting up early at ###.### am almost since ### to ### days. Please pray that the fear disappears in the name of Jesus.
### am may be a time of spiritual visits or awakening? Holy Spirit in the word You say "I have not give me you a spirit of fear or timidity but power, strength, love and sound mind". Let this child return to peace and good sleep. Let their prayers for comfort be answered because they know that You alone Jesus are Lord. In Your word You said that all evil will be crushed under our feet in Jesus name so let this fear be crushed, this evil banished away. Holy Spirit hover over this child's mind and thoughts to cancel out the lies of the enemy and bring a peaceful order back to their sleep. Sleep so essential to a good life, help them focus on Jesus when awake and sleep in his peace that surpasses all understanding. Insomnia awful trouble and in fear how much worse? Focus on God and His word, abide in Him always, talk with Him and walk with Him and end fear with Jesus conqueror of all things. To be programmed willingly by God 24/7 is a lovely help in life day and night.
 
I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. I do not sleep peacefully, getting up early at ###.### am almost since ### to ### days. Please pray that the fear disappears in the name of Jesus.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
91
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
10
Views
86
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,890
Messages
16,804,397
Members
650,369
Latest member
Astoollaenrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom