I am Japanese, ### years old girl. I have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter YukiTsuchie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YukiTsuchie

Guest
I am Japanese, ### years old girl. I have a younger ###. He has been annoyed by invitation of a religion which seems ###.

During walking to school, he is sometimes said something by them, and if he ignores them, they say ''Why do you ignore?''. My brother hate them and thinks orthodox church should oppress them.

Please pray for my brother to be protected from the heresy and to led to church I go to because he is not saved yet.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed for this. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Believe in Lord. He will save your brother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### years old girl who is studying in last term in high school and there teachers are blaming me for my attitude.. I really don't meant to show them attitude but because of my serious look they say that it's my attitude and they always blame me for that.. I don't know how to explain them...
Replies
7
Views
394
Hi I am ### years old girl who is studying in last term in high school and there teachers are blaming me for my attitude.. I really don't meant to show them attitude but because of my serious look they say that it's my attitude and they always blame me for that.. I don't know how to explain them...
Replies
4
Views
243
Hi I am ### years old girl who is studying in last term in high school and there teachers are blaming me for my attitude.. I really don't meant to show them attitude but because of my serious look they say that it's my attitude and they always blame me for that.. I don't know how to explain them...
Replies
4
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom