I am in urgent need of prayer. ### another woman ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter preciousgem
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preciousgem

Guest
I am in urgent need of prayer. Another woman has come in between my ### and myself. As a result, he has broken off our relationship. I love him very much and therefore ask your help in prayer that he may return to me.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
/Dear Jesus please be with this woman right now and comfort her.  Lord you know what is best for her.  Lord either heal this relationship or help her to move on and trust in you for your perfect will.  I know dear Jesus that you hear her prayers and know her heart.  Please oh dear Jesus please be with her now.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently needing financial help for university tuition fees. I have managed to raise over £### but the university because of the balance of approximately £### said I cannot continue with studies. I have been withdrawn. I am in year ### social work degree and have been doing. Lord please you...
Replies
10
Views
232
Requesting absolutely urgent prayers, My man who I was supposed to marry has been under the influence of another woman. So much so that he is become aggressive extremely abusive towards me. He is not himself. He does everything opposite of what he really is. He turned against his family. Started...
Replies
6
Views
279
I asked for prayer earlier for my relationship with my ###. I’ve been depressed over the loss of my mom about ### months ago. I’m trying to carry on like normal but things just weigh heavier, and my ### is stressed about college and cheer. She had a big load the other day and also her car was in...
Replies
5
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom