I am in situation and I need some prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jane280

Disciple of Prayer
I am in situation and I need some prayers that it will all work out and that my fears will remain unfounded,
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### against the plans of ### enemies. May the Lord expose and destroy their evil intention and works. ### ask the grace and mercy of God be abound and let no weapon formed against ### prosper and let no plans of the enemies work in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
148
Hi everyone, I’d really appreciate your prayers today. I’m struggling a lot with anxiety, and on top of that we had to say goodbye to our dog, which has been incredibly painful. My mind keeps racing and I’m feeling very anxious about not being able to sleep. If you’re willing to pray for peace...
Replies
7
Views
218
For a while now, certain people have been trying me legally. Every time, their verdict revolves around the issue of trust. They claim that I am where I am in life because I am not trustworthy to them. This is my statement: They are the people who came into my life during a time of trouble...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom