I am in need of your prayers...For I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I pray divine intervention and renewing of hope, peace and life in abundance for you right now. You have been bought with the blood, we are underserving of his love but he loved you so much he took all your pain and all your disease and all your shame and paid the price! I am standing on the gap for you right now! Hang in there!
 
That's exactly what the devil wants. Now he has you setup just where he can pounce. But I declare tonight through God's grace that you won't give up. That you will fight. Lord God give your daughter the strength to keep pressing on although at times it is hard, and we can't see the plans for our life. It is frustrating at times, but God restore and renew a faith so deep and a closer experience with you like never before. God it is only through you that all things are possible, and we are absolutely nothing without you every second of every day. God touch her heart and rid everything discouraging her. God bless you :veryhappy: keep pressing on!!! God will take care of you. He's doing it for me of all people so why not you? God bless!!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
174
Please pray for the sender of this request. I am a female. I love electronics. I would like to pursue a career in electronics repairs. I tried many times in the field but I am not catching on at all. I am trying but I just cannot grasp it. I love it but it is too difficult for me to catch on...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom