I am in need of prayer for ...

Justallenfamily5

Prayer Partner
I am in need of prayer for my friend and I. We are having a really bad falling out. She’s sleeping with one of my husband’s friends and he’s; I feel is using her. He has a record of using women for sex, a place to stay and anything he can get. She’s only ### and he’s ###, he’s an alcoholic and has nothing to offer her but sex. I love my friend as my own sister and only wanted the best for her. I recently found out he may have an STD and I told her. She got mad at me for not telling her the second I found out. I’m hurt confused and I know the only person who can help us is Jesus himself! Brothers and sisters please pray for our friendship/sisterhood. Thank you😘
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...
Replies
6
Views
266
Dear heavenly father thank you for everything you have done for me I am grateful that finally it was discovered my brain was injured and It turns out I was also born with a little problem in my brain but I made up for it with my creativity. But when the ###lbs fell on my temple at work in ### I...
Replies
8
Views
331
Oh lord I want to thank you for helping me through the iodine radiation pill and I feel fine. But I need wisdom to get through this tough problem I was given. I also want to thank you lord for allowing my brain to once again function and not be living like I was brain dead I notice all these...
Replies
8
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom