I am in need of a miracle ...

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I am praying that God will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you, work in your circumstances and provide for all your needs. May He sustain you with His grace and help regarding your finances as you trust in Him.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.
 
I am in need of a miracle from God. Due to some financial mistakes I may be evicted and homeless in the next week or two. Please pray for me to have a miracle happen in my life so that I'm not put out onto the street. Thank you and God bless all of you.
God we come before your Throne we asked you for Super Natural Blessing, Super Natural Finances, Super Clarity, Disernment. Take off any blind fold in their Life. We call upon Jehovah Nissi. Lord hear our cry for your child. We Praise you and Honor you! Please 🙏 Lord make a way. Seek help at your local church. Amen 😊 Be Encouraged God will Never Leave you or Forsake you!! Amen
 
I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I am praying that God will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you, work in your circumstances and provide for all your needs. May He sustain you with His grace and help regarding your finances as you trust in Him.
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.
Hello friend, thank you for sharing.
All mighty God, All Worthy We Honor you Lord !! 🙏 Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and i have bad pains in our bodies and we are poor.We live in a house that is falling apart in a bad neighborhood.Whatever family we had turned their backs on us.I am asking for a miracle in our lives a financial miracle and health .We need a nice house to live in not fancy just...
Replies
10
Views
157
?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
80
Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom