I am in distress

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against awaiting of emotional distress. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme...
Replies
5
Views
96
I am in need of joining with me on prayer, in Jesus name I am much in distress and being very afraid at night, because of the physical symptoms, living alone as well.🙏🏼 Having all these physical symptoms. I am afraid of not having my health back and the previous stage of life, ability walk...
Replies
11
Views
299
Father in Heaven, I want to thank you for being so merciful and great. Thank you for everything you have done, doing and will do lord Jesus! I pray that you work on me emotionally, mentally, and physically lord. I don't like the things that I once liked before. Lord, I am on the verge of tears...
Replies
9
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom