I am in desperate need of a ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
220
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
414
It has been 5 months of job searching, applying for positions, and interviewing to be ghosted or rejected. I am overwhelmed with sadness and anxiety. Please pray that a position comes my way to ease the financial burden and sense of worthlessness that I feel. I am desperate. Please do not forget...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom