I am in an interesting stage of my spiritual ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantbit

Disciple of Prayer
I am in an interesting stage of my spiritual journey in discovering my spiritual gift and about the gifts.

Please help me pray for continual strength both physically and spiritually and emotionally. And also for this hunger to remain strong in seeking to know more about God and Jesus and the Christian life.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Concentrate on Prayer & The Lord's Blessings. For we all have far more Gifts & Talents than Flaws. Free your heart from any insecurities! God Bless You Amen
 
I am praying too, ###, that you will remain strong in your spiritual journey. Listen carefully to the Holy Spirit and He will tell you what your spiritual gifts are. Keep on working with God and only focus only on Him. God bless you and keep you as you go through your journey with the Triune God, ###. Always in Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
235
Praise God am ### from ###, my prayer request is that since ### after I graduated from a medical college I have been experiencing nightmares and also I dream of being married, or forced to marry someone I don't know, seeing a man in a dream, I would like to get prayers that ### will deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
214
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom