I am in a mess..

• Thread starter lifeholdsnomeaning
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I lift up the situation of this lady whom I spoke yesterday, she told me she is still looking for a job and she also needs Your help concerning her marriage. I pray for both that You would work a miracle in her life. May Your Holy Spirit draw her and help her pray. In Jesus Name. Amen

Lord help this person to know and love You. Restore peace of mind to her and help her as she comes to you seeking your love and protection. Thank you Lord for bringing her to this prayer group, help us to help her pray.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest, eat well and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night or today...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest, eat well and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night or today...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tonight and tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night. Thank...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tonight and tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night. Thank...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom