I am in a mess..

• Thread starter lifeholdsnomeaning
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeholdsnomeaning

I am in a mess with my life..I have no job.i have 2-3 offers at hand but nothing is working.my prayer life is next to nil.I have a broken down realtionship with my husband.I pray to God n request u all to join ur hands prayer for me.for if God wants my life will become fruitful.

Dear Heavenly Father God,

Lift her spirits to you, bath her body in the blood of Jesus Christ and fill her body with your Glory. Show her that you have a plan for everyone and that you are working many great things in her life it is just hard to see how your plan will fall in place, fill her with your blessings so her prayer life will be rekindled and her relationship will grow stronger with you and her husband.

In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen

Lord, i pray that you find her the perfect job. the one that you want her to have. Lord, let her know that your right there next to her. I pray that you calm her worries. I pray that shes looks to you for all the answers.

I pray that her and her husband can take this stressful time, and you can teach them tocommunicate. Lord, I lift this couple up to you. In Jesus name, amen

Lord, please bless this woman and stay with her. Please assist her with finding the perfect job for her and open the lines of communication with her husband so that they can once again grow closer. In Jesus name, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
lord i stand in agreement with this prayer and may this person come closer to and and put you frist every day of their life......in jesus name amen

Lord, I pray You lift up the spirit of this lovely lady, and I pray You help her change that negative name that she chose... I pray You surround her with Your love and help and encourage her today. May she see some good in the job offers that came. It is always good to be able to start with something and one can still go to a better job later... thank You Lord for taking care of her. In Jesus Name. Amen

Dearest Lord, I lift this lady up to you this day that this dear and precious life will become transformed and touched by your divine hand, that all areas of this persons life will hold new joy. I pray that this persons marriage also will benefit from the touch of your divine hand that these two souls will have renewed and deeper love for each other and that lines of communication to each other will be opened. I ask Lord that this broken down marriage be restored with your great love. I ask also that these souls are drawn close to you Lord and that all their needs are taken care of. I ask that your love and blessings flow down onto these two people that they both can feel and appreciate the amazing God that you are.

Seeking divine protection from the Lord for you on this day, in Jesus name amen.

O God of Mercy,

Please touch Your child with the divine healing that they need right now. Show them how to know You and how to be still and find peace in Your Word and promises. Carry them and shield them through this storm and bring heavenly calm to their soul. Thank You Father that You do not give as this world gives and You are faithful always. In Jesus holy name I pray, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear pastor pls pray for my life it's n a mess. I am struggling to find a good job. Also I m almost 36 yr old still not found a good life partner. Pls pray m trusting God but tired as a human.
Replies
Views
If life isn’t hard enough you always have to prove something to someone especially if there helping you. It’s only a phone call but I’m scared they will find a reason to mess with my benefits. I’ve raised 2 kids now 17 n 19 with whatever I can and if I lose my help I’ll be sick and without a way...
Replies
Views
Thank you for praying 🙏 for my restoration,healing of family marriage and my son.i feel like I failed my family ,my son and my husband.i am struggling my mother took a turn for worse again as she is in final stage of kidney and hartfalure,my dad had his leg amputated cause of diabetes, Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom