I am ### ###. I request you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request for financial break through. My business is not doing well and i have several loans that i have to service yet i am struggling so much. God give me peace of mind i am anxious. Touch to my loaners souls so that they may have patience.
Replies
10
Views
173
Debts is killing me...am so poor..pray for ###..### need ### help..even ### rental house of ### job is going to be closed..no rent..school fees..need ### prayers..### suffering..no customers to ### job..need ### prayers
Replies
5
Views
290
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
8
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom