I am ###, I have owned a college

Linea Nyanyukweni

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###, I have owned a college that I supposed start with the registration but that did not happen due to financial problem to pay the rent for my start, please pray for me to get it as a miracle in Jesus name I want to testify.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am really scared I made a big mistake and I mess up everyone is mad at me. Ok I told my roommate I was leaving at the end of the month I suppose to give her a 30 day notice and when I told my brother about it he was mad at me I suppose to pay for the rent and deposit. I think it will be better...
Replies
11
Views
414
Both are young partners my first son has skin problem for 5 years that means soriasis problem please please pray for my son ### this is my very very humble request ### ### sir.. he so sick for that often
Replies
8
Views
380
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom