i am ###, i have been working in ### for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i am ###, i have been working in ### for the past ### years. now i wish to work in ### and trying to get a job there. pl pray for me.

my wife ### has been working as a teacher in an ### but her service is not regularised. pl pray for her.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working for a call center, there this lady named ### that continues to dislike me for no reason. She has an evil ambition to get promoted and she keeps throwing people under the bus and jeopardizing my job. I never did anything against this individual and I don’t want to pray for a...
Replies
10
Views
487
Mercy dear God.. I have been working for few months now without salary but with huge shortages... Dear Lord pls help me be free from debt and everything financial challenges ... Send help for me .. so I can clear my debt and be free Amen 🙌🏾🙏🏾
Replies
11
Views
523
Please promote me; I have been working for ### years. Unfairness and injustice have been fine against me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom