I am ###.###, I am studying 12th std,

Ianborea

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###.###, I am studying 12th std, pray that I should get good memory power and good handwriting. I should not get fear in exam.. my public exam no.###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I am studying ### STD cbse I can't remember what can I study Maths, science, social science subjects are very difficult for me Pls pray my future studies Thank you
Replies
7
Views
470
Hi this is ###, I am studying physiotherapy. Plz pray for me to score good marks 100 in all my subjects. I need good memory while studying so show me the questions which can come in the exam, o Lord, show me what to study and how much.
Replies
8
Views
371
I am very fedup with my life, from childhood to till age ### is know no happiness in my life, from 8th to 12 years age house work, brother study, parents work. After that job in small place 8 hours job and after that at home also work. My brother also very in serious condition on bed look them...
Replies
4
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom