I am ### I am financial poor ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
188
Heavenly Father I humbly bow in the name of Jesus asking g fof forgiveness of sins and thanking you for all you have done for me. . I am praying for my finances which I have no calmness in my life I need a miracle just struggling from day to day . I need a miracle this morning and every day...
Replies
11
Views
153
I need a serious financial miracle. I am out of money and I have bills due tomorrow. I would love additional money to start a business as I seem to be too old to get a job. Father God, I love you, you are my Lord and Savior, my provider, my Abba, my Yahweh... I need you please... I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom