I am here to give thanks to ...

I am here to give thanks to everyone that helped me pray for a financial breakthrough..indeed God answers prayers🙏 I will continue to pray for you too. Thank you for everything you have done lord Amen
Amen to this. In Jesus name. Tgank you my Lord God.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
127
Are you human, and you need help, I am here to serve. If you are sick, we can pray for your healing. If you are oppressed of the Devil, we can have those devils casted out. If you are lost, and dead in your sins, you can become born again. If you do know the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to come...
Replies
9
Views
200
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,834
Messages
16,815,705
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom