I am helpless....

May the God Almighty grant you the job that you desire in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you with all my heart, pray for me... May God Almighty build me up and establish me, as wise and strong in resisting temptations from seductive women, pornography and all other such sins. I admit that I am helpless and without God it is impossible to cope.. May God of powers protect and...
Replies
7
Views
423
Hey... I am ### years old and my bf is ### years old. For some reasons his parents asked us to stop the relationship. To be honest they are over Cultural. His parents gotta know some fake rumors about my family too. We are in the same church, So now they don't smile at us and either my parents...
Replies
6
Views
267
Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. The diagnosis was botched and after that I have gotten mixed diagnosis, never the same and some ones that I went only showed no schizophrenia at all. Needless to say, that I am having a bad and uncomfortable life. Back to...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom