I am having something stucking on my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am having something stucking on my ### and it feel strange...I real need to be prayed
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Mighty Name I believe for all obstructions to be removed. In body, soul, and spirit. I believe in the Baptism on the Holy Ghost here Lord Jesus. Praise Him Thank Him Amen and amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### please pray for me it feels like my food is not going down like it should when I eat feels like something is stuck down in there some where I have taken medication for it but it's not working I feel miserable in my throat and my head been hurting me for ### days now want stop I have...
Replies
5
Views
352
Hello brothers and sisters, I am having problems with my family. My mother and my father are going through a heated argument, and I can't focus on my studies because I am scared and feeling anxious. I admit earlier in this day I cheated on my test, and had sexual desires and this time, then...
Replies
7
Views
312
I am having some blood labs done on Monday and am seeking prayers that the results are healthy and normal. In Jesus name!
Replies
5
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom