i am having a hard time battling lust. i ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ahatchett85
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ahatchett85

Guest
i am having a hard time battling lust. i have a loving and beautiful girl that i'm looking to marry soon i just want god to help me to be strong in that point of my life so i can make it to my next level in life i love truly in my heart and i want god to make me a better man so i ask that everybody to continue to pray for me on that part of my life in the name of jesus amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m Having a very very hard time finding a job after escaping horrendous abuse at my former workplace. My reputation and finances are tuned. I also have a disease that causes my blood count to drop. I have massive rent debt that I’m working hard to address. Working VERY hard to get solutions...
Replies
10
Views
412
Hello my brother and sister in Christ! I'm coming to you humbly with a prayer request. I'm ashamed to admit this as a woman, but I'm addicted to porn. Be it watching it or having inappropriate thoughts. I can't control my thoughts anymore. I want to serve the lord with my whole heart, mind...
Replies
12
Views
485
I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom