Elka S.

Disciple of Prayer
I am going to the hospital tomorrow to have a lump near my left collarbone checked out. I also have a harder small lump on the left side of the neck, about mid-way on the neck, and just now, I noticed what seems to be a small lump forming on the right side of my collarbone. I suspect the two collarbone cysts are lipomas, because they are soft, but the one higher up on my neck is not soft. I would appreciate prayer. Thanks. ###, from ###, ###.
 
I am going to the hospital tomorrow to have a lump near my left collarbone checked out. I also have a harder small lump on the left side of the neck, about mid-way on the neck, and just now, I noticed what seems to be a small lump forming on the right side of my collarbone. I suspect the two collarbone cysts are lipomas, because they are soft, but the one higher up on my neck is not soft. I would appreciate prayer. Thanks. ###, from ###, ###
WhatsApp to pastor (+91 ###) for prayers, healings, miracles & blessings
 
I am going to the hospital tomorrow to have a lump near my left collarbone checked out. I also have a harder small lump on the left side of the neck, about mid-way on the neck, and just now, I noticed what seems to be a small lump forming on the right side of my collarbone. I suspect the two collarbone cysts are lipomas, because they are soft, but the one higher up on my neck is not soft. I would appreciate prayer. Thanks. ###, from ###, ###
I prayed in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
173
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom