I am going through bad phase of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
213
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It sounds like you're seeking clarity and peace in your relationship. While I can't provide personal advice, I encourage you to seek support from trusted friends, family, or a counselor who can offer guidance. Remember to take care of...
Replies
9
Views
558
I am going through a phase in my life where I don't know what to do in life. All I see is a fall, darkness and loss in life. There is no one to help. I have fear facing each day. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,226
Members
651,267
Latest member
Draerlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom