I am going for my x-ray results on Thursday. Please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am going for my x-ray results on Thursday. Please pray for God's blanket of comfort over my family and me.
Thank you for your prayers.
So many people here in ### have been affected by the terrible earthquake. Please pray for comfort for them all.

Thank you
God Bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray it’s nothing serious or life threatening and for reassuring results ### is getting x-ray right now.
Replies
12
Views
284
My request is for my beloved teacher's exam. It's done, results are going to come in this month, please pray for me, I am very poor, I will continue to do so. I am neither a child nor a mother, I have ever been in trouble, I am busy with a lot of work, so my results go to my job or to support...
Replies
9
Views
773
Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depressed. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids' sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities, and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
11
Views
820
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom