I AM GOD’S CHILD

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I AM GOD’S CHILD
I am God’s Child…I am forgiven…I am saved by grace through faith...I Am God's Child!

I am God’s beloved, precious, and honored by God…I am the apple of God’s eye...I Am God's Child!
I am delivered and set free by the blood of Jesus Christ…I am free indeed...I Am God's Child!.
I am justified…I am sanctified…I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ...I Am God's Child!
I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God...I Am God's Child!
I am engraved in and on the palms of God’s hands…I am safe and kept in safety...I Am God's Child!

I am a new creature in Christ Jesus…I am partaker of God’s divine nature...I Am God's Child!
I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ… I am an heir of eternal life...I Am God's Child!
I am an heir to the blessings of Abraham…I Am God’s Child

I am whole, healed and delivered through Christ…...I Am God's Child!

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus...I Am God's Child!
I am the healed of the Lord… I am the healed of the Lord…I am God’s Child

I am transformed by the renewing my mind…I will not conform to this world...I Am God's Child!
I meditate on God’s Word daily…I am a hearer and doer of God’s Word...I Am God's Child!
The Word of God dwells in me richly in all wisdom…I have the mind of Christ...I Am God's Child!

I am establishing God’s Word here on earth…I am a laborer together with God...I Am God's Child!
I am one of the lights of the world…I am one of God’s anointed…I Am God’s Child
I am prosperous…I have good success…I am successful in Christ Jesus...I Am God's Child!

I am redeemed from the curse of the Law and delivered from the power of darkness...I Am God's Child!
I am delivered from the hands of my enemies…No weapon formed against me will prosper...I Am God's Child!
I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus...I Am God's Child!

I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me...I Am God's Child!
I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony...I Am God's Child!
I am not moved by what I see…I walk by faith and not by sight …I am God’s Child

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings…I am blessed coming in and blessed going out...I Am God's Child!
I am the head and not the tail…I am above only and not beneath...I Am God's Child!
I am favored by God…I have the divine favor of God on and in my life...I Am God's Child!

I am cast down vain imaginations…I bring every thought into captivity in Christ Jesus...I Am God's Child!

I acknowledge God in all my ways…God directs my footsteps...I Am God's Child!
The Spirit of God dwells inside of me…I am led by the Holy Spirit...I Am God's Child!
I pray daily…I pray about everything…I worry about nothing…I take everything to God in prayer

I am and will continue to bless, praise, and thank the Lord at all times...I Am God's Child!
God’s praises are continually in my mouth…I am living with a heart of thanksgiving unto God...I Am God's Child!

I Am God's Child!

I AM GOD’S CHILD
I am God’s Child…I am forgiven…I am saved by grace through faith...I Am God's Child!

I am God’s beloved, precious, and honored by God…I am the apple of God’s eye...I Am God's Child!
I am delivered and set free by the blood of Jesus Christ…I am free indeed...I Am God's Child!.
I am justified…I am sanctified…I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ...I Am God's Child!
I am engraved in and on the palms of God’s hands…I am safe and kept in safety...I Am God's Child!

I am a new creature in Christ Jesus…I am partaker of God’s divine nature...I Am God's Child!
I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ… I am an heir of eternal life...I Am God's Child!

I am transformed by the renewing my mind…I will not conform to this world...I Am God's Child!
I meditate on God’s Word daily…I am a hearer and doer of God’s Word...I Am God's Child!
The Word of God dwells in me richly in all wisdom…I have the mind of Christ...I Am God's Child!

I am establishing God’s Word here on earth…I am a laborer together with God...I Am God's Child!
I am prosperous…I have good success…I am successful in Christ Jesus...I Am God's Child!

I am redeemed from the curse of the Law and delivered from the power of darkness...I Am God's Child!
I am delivered from the hands of my enemies…No weapon formed against me will prosper...I Am God's Child!

I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony...I Am God's Child!

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings…I am blessed coming in and blessed going out...I Am God's Child!
I am the head and not the tail…I am above only and not beneath...I Am God's Child!
I am favored by God…I have the divine favor of God on and in my life...I Am God's Child!

I am cast down vain imaginations…I bring every thought into captivity in Christ Jesus...I Am God's Child!

The Spirit of God dwells inside of me…I am led by the Holy Spirit...I Am God's Child!
I pray daily…I pray about everything…I worry about nothing…I take everything to God in prayer

I am and will continue to bless, praise, and thank the Lord at all times...I Am God's Child!
God’s praises are continually in my mouth…I am living with a heart of thanksgiving unto God...I Am God's Child!

I Am God's Child!
Bless the Lord oh my soul. I am included. Thank God that I belong to the family of God. Thank God for all of my brothers and sisters who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.. It is all so amazing that I am a child of a king. I am joint heir with Jesus who is my elder brother. Grace Grace marvelous grace.!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I AM GOD’S CHILD

God’s praises are continually in my mouth…I am living with a heart of thanksgiving unto God...I Am God's aChild!

I Am God's Child!
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

From the begining of the earth people were looking for peace, joy and happiness and knowing where we are gone end up when we die. Jesus gave us that wonderful hope. He has chosen us and we have become His beloved children. I am just so grateful to know that. Thanks for sharing.

I AM GOD’S CHILD

I Am God's Child!
Amen, we love you

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Child of God, Regardless of how this economy is or will be, or how your checking and savings accounts may look, we can never take a poverty mentality. We take "I am on a budget mentality." Don't say, "I don't have the money." But say, "It is just not in my budget at this time." We must...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom