I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Grant Grace and Mercy to PRAY -- POWER to Submit to GOD, RESIST the DEVIL, and he will FLEE from YOU, James 4:7, 1 Peter 5:8, RESIST HIM FIRMLY IN THE FAITH... May confession and reconciliation be completely fulfilled, in Jesus' Name...
Father, thank You Nothing is too difficult for You. Please...
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Lord I pray that my older daughter will have a blessed day at work today. I pray that she will be grateful and thankful for har jobs and her supportive family. I pray that she see her jobs and the family You blessed her with as a blessing and not in the eyes of thie rude young man and his...