I am God's child. I resist the devil. No ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Grant Grace and Mercy to PRAY -- POWER to Submit to GOD, RESIST the DEVIL, and he will FLEE from YOU, James 4:7, 1 Peter 5:8, RESIST HIM FIRMLY IN THE FAITH... May confession and reconciliation be completely fulfilled, in Jesus' Name... Father, thank You Nothing is too difficult for You. Please...
Replies
8
Views
264
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
103
Lord I pray that my older daughter will have a blessed day at work today. I pray that she will be grateful and thankful for har jobs and her supportive family. I pray that she see her jobs and the family You blessed her with as a blessing and not in the eyes of thie rude young man and his...
Replies
10
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom