I am getting married on February 2, ###. I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuja1973

Disciple of Prayer
I am getting married on February 2, ###. I am seeking finances for tubal reversal surgery $#### so that my new husband and I can have children soon after marriage. I need agreement in prayer for finances for surgery, surgery success and recovery. Also I pray for increased knowledge, wisdom and spiritual growth in God's word.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am getting married in ###, pray for me I need God's help and I need financial breakthrough Amen
Replies
6
Views
396
I am getting married to a Hindu and I am Christian. He said he would get converted to Christianity, but now when the marriage is fixed, he has changed. Kindly provide me some prayer to get him converted to Christianity, please.
Replies
8
Views
476
Am getting married tomorrow, please say a special prayer for me and my bride, thanking everyone in advance, God blessing.
Replies
7
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom