I am freeeing, pray that my radiator will be fixed.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Be encouraged you have contacted he who knows all things and cares for you.
I have prayed for this situation as well. God clearly tells that we have not because we ask not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All problems with radiators and gas boiler resolved in minimum time. I have ### radiators. One is not working, one is half hot half cold, and is hot. Lord please send me someone to fix that without any worry for me and any effort. I am battling with gas boiler and radiators for years. Fixing for...
Replies
7
Views
247
I have broken microphone in my classroom, I thought I didn’t need it this year but I lost my voice be I need it, please pray that they replace the microphone asap. It’s pretty expensive so they are not replacing it quick
Replies
11
Views
160
i need to get my car ready for the winter and i need prayer that my mechanics are honest and reliable please pray that my car can be fixed in excellent shape for this winter thank-you soo much everyone i ask this all in Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom