I Am Feeling Restless And I Need Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter Needhope
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Needhope

Guest
Been stuck in life and I am severely depressed because of it.

Haven't had a steady job in a couple of years. So far I have been surviving financially by doing temp and seasonal work. No one is hiring me and I am feeling hopeless and undesired.

No love relationship in my life. I am totally depleted from any love and affection. My last relationship ended badly and it has left me distressed. Still grieving the heartache. I would like very much to find a soulmate who I can have a passionate love relationship and won't break my heart.

Health wise - all this situation has taken a toll on me and I am starting to have heart problems. Currently suffering from high blood pressure, heart palpitation and possibly already developed Tachycardia.

I have lost all interests in the things I used to love. I have shied away from people and stopped attending my social and spiritual meetings. I am frustrated because I have been unable to get unstuck. I have done positive affirmations, visualization, journal entries and lots of self-help books. I need Divine intervention in my life so I can move on, so I can land a job that I love, get involved in a passionate love relationship and overcome my health issue.
 
"For I Know the plans I have for you,Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future" declares the Lord.(Jeremiah 29-11)
 
Lay it all to the Lord and He will fulfill His promises in your life....and Learn to forgive yourself and the people around you, God bless you...
 
Lord bind this spirit of depression that has clearly begun to rule her mind and heart..Lord speak Peace to her and bring a hope where there is no hope...touch her body and lift it up in healing to bring You glory and honor. Revive her oh Lord to be all she needs to be in You...realizing that this life is not about us at all..but it is ALL about You and how we represent You in all things..speak to her with Your divine Love in Jesus name
 
Father, fight Satan off ###'s life. I pray ### will live according to your will and what you have created ### to be and nothing less. I pray to Jesus and the holy spirit and angels to defend ### in battle against these demonic attacks. In Jesus name, amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request.



Eph. 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,



Trusting in God is also trusting in God’s Timing. Have Faith In God. May Jesus shine on you ever so brightly that it feels like his arms are around you in person.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: Please pray that I will always walk in obedience to God’s Word.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. We have been living under years of emotional and psychological abuse from my father, which has left us feeling drained, fearful and heartbroken. He is preparing to travel to his second home abroad soon and I am praying that when he goes, he stays there...
Replies
8
Views
307
I am feeling restless due to worry about some thing, remember in your pray request We are hiring school building in rent but last 2 years covid...closed our school but his house owner not ready for open lock without to pay rent Remember in prayer that God should prepare the house owner that we...
Replies
10
Views
300
Please pray for me am feeling restless and no strength at all.
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom