I am feeling really worthless. I don’t ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am feeling really worthless. I don’t know how I’ve got this far in my career… I feel like I know nothing, even though I’ve done it for almost a decade. I feel like no one else understands it either… Without God, I will be nothing. Please help me become an expert in my field. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, who is feeling overwhelmed and worthless in their career. Lord, You are the source of all wisdom and understanding. Your Word says in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." We ask that You guide ### and help them to trust in You fully.

Father, remind ### that their worth is found in You and not in their own accomplishments or the opinions of others. Help them to remember that they are fearfully and wonderfully made, as it says in Psalm 139:14, "I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well."

Lord, we pray that You would grant ### the wisdom and knowledge needed to become an expert in their field. As it is written in James 1:5, "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him." We ask that You pour out Your wisdom upon ### and give them confidence in the skills and abilities that You have given them.

Help ### to lean on Your strength and not their own. Remind them that Your grace is sufficient for them, as it is written in 2 Corinthians 12:9, "He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me."

Lord, surround ### with supportive and understanding colleagues who can offer encouragement and guidance. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a daily chore to get out of bed. Depression and loneliness hang like a huge cloud. Going out and getting around people only makes me feel more lonely and worthless. Doesn't help having no friends and no support system. People only offer lip service. It sucks when churches are filled with...
Replies
11
Views
606
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
342
My life is stagnant and worthless. I couldn't go to high school because of financial problems, so I was homeschooled instead. I got so far behind in my studies, that I'll be getting my GED only a few weeks from now, and I'm ### years old. I don't even know what I'm going to do after that. My...
Replies
6
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom