I am feeling overwhelmed and disappointed. I ...

DEAR ONE, DO NOT LET THE ENEMY OF YOUR SOUL WEAR YOU DOWN, FIGHT BACK WITH WHAT THE WORD OF GOD HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE HIS BELOVED CHILD AND HE IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES ON YOUR BEHALF, ONE DAY SOON YOU WILL SEE AND UNDERSTAND. BLESSINGS!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
I am feeling overwhelmed and disappointed. I pray that I can see God's plans in all of my let downs and disappointments lately. Thank you.
praying for you depression for healing just ask the Lord to help you amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
169
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Protect our minds from being burdened by anxiety. When undesired circumstances come our way, we ask Your Holy Spirit to lead us to respond in a positive and hope-filled way. As we encounter situations that stir up crushing feelings within us, please help us to remain respectful and...
Replies
0
Views
71
I am feeling overwhelmed with the constant need to do for everyone else with little time for myself. When I do try to take time to myself to relax, pray, and take a bath, there is more often than not an interruption of something needing something from me or asking me something. I need help...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom