I am feeling disappointed because my prayer was not

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am feeling disappointed because my prayer was not granted. I put a lot into it.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Please don't lose your hope God will help you out trust and prayI prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you for your son Jesus Christ who died for our sins. There will never be enough thank you to be given for this ultimate sacrifice. I love you so much. I have been working hard at my job and no matter what I do ###, ###, and ### keep trying to block me from getting my big...
Replies
9
Views
334
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
228
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom