I am feeling a lot of mental stress in###

Tabita

Disciple of Prayer
I am feeling a lot of mental stress in my heart pls pray for ###!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Father in heaven, we turn to You today. Even when we have difficulties seeing prayers answered. Even when the world does all it can to convince us that you are not listening. Even when we are weary and worn out from trials and temptations. We turn to YOU! Hear our prayer oh God, and enable us to hear YOUR voice today. We need you more than ever, and we long to know what you are doing, what you are saying, and where you are going so that we can be right alongside your plans for our lives. We turn to You in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###. Kindly pray for me to get recovery from mental stress and to get peaceful sleep. I am working in a private school as a teacher for XI and XII students. Every year I am producing good results, even though my school Principal and HM are trying to find fault on me. I am mentally upset...
Replies
8
Views
298
Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
386
It’s 2:46 am at night, I am feeling restless & afraid. Pray for ### for sound sleep, deliverance from sleeplessness, worry & fear. Thank you in advance.
Replies
12
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom