I am far from home and have been called ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarawayTom

Disciple of Prayer
I am far from home and have been called to do something important that may place my colleagues and me in danger. Please pray with me for the courage we need to help the people here and that we all come home safe. Thank you Lord for this beautiful life. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer by ### this evening that I pass this drug test. My boyfriend put drugs in my drink and then he called my po. Please pray for me. I believe God can help me. Amen
Replies
6
Views
205
Heavenly Father, I have been calling upon Your Name concerning my circumstances making vows in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Yet You have not answered any of them but I acknowledge Your righteousness. Now there have been many people who have risen up against me contending against my...
Replies
7
Views
352
I have been called and I do assessment then I failed 💔💔😭 can you please pray for me again I have hand deliver my CV some where on Thursday please pray for me so that they can call me
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom