I am extremely depressed and filled with anxiety.God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

desperateinneed

Disciple of Prayer
I am extremely depressed and filled with anxiety.God is not helping me and my faith is diminishing.I have hurt my family financially and emotionally.I am so down.I cannot say sorry anymore because it is too easy to say.I have extremely low self esteem and wonder why anyone could love me.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
please dont lose faith....God answers prayers. we are praying with you. you are not alone.

Believe in God. He is the Miracle worker. Amen

John 3:16  

Parallel Verses
New International Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You are part of the world that God loves.  Do you think that God is not helping you, when He asked His Son Jesus to give His life for the world so that we could have life, eternal life. If He invested that much for us, do you think He is not helping you or does not want to help you? 

http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1033a_blessed.mp3

Here is a great teaching that may help you to understand how God has already helped you.  It is not Him that is "not" helping you, it is more like you are not helping yourself to the help He has already provided, for you. Can you imagine setting a beautiful Thanksgiving Dinner before some people and them saying, "I am hungry and no one is feeding me or helping me to eat, I am starving",  They have all the utencils they need, knives, forks, spoons, ladels and everything they need to eat a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. What would you say to them?  God is the same way.  He has provided us with everything we need.

2 Peter 1:3   New International VersionHis divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God.  thank you Jesus.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom