I am experiencing lots of symptoms. I think I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am experiencing lots of symptoms. I think I might be having a heart attack. Please pray I will be ok. Pray that I live a healthy life style. I need to make many changes in my life.
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead the Blood of Jesus for healing and protection my body is experiencing itching please pray for my health for healing. I want to stop cursing those that offend me and help me pray for them in love to change and repent. I am asking prayers for grace on my lips to say right words
Replies
8
Views
122
For the past year, I can hear and feel a demon in my home. It constantly messes with me, my hair, my blankets and pillow, my clothes and now it can make it feel like I'm being "static shocked" is exactly what it feels like. I can hear footsteps, but it's like it knows that did not scare me, so...
Replies
9
Views
213
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ, I am having academic difficulties. I've been studying hard and my grades are still low, my father keeps discouraging me always telling me to give up because I won't reach anything in life. My father's harsh words struck me like lightning, he keeps...
Replies
8
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom