I am dying inside of grief. My daughter ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsb

Account Closed
I am dying inside of grief. My daughter refuses to communicate with me because of our quarrel, and yet I love her more than anything in the world. She refuses to forgive me for my angry words and has hardened her heart against me. She is my only child. Please, dear God, help me. The pain is unbearable.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, I pray that You soften this precious daughter's heart. Holy Spirit, comfort both parent & child that their relationship is a blessing, valuable & growing stronger with this trial. Holy Spirit, guide this daughter with Wisdom to forgive and mature in this relationship. Draw both closer to Jesus as Savior & Lord. Jesus, heal both parent & child of all emotional wounds to wholeness. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very tired. I want to go to sleep, but my body and mind will not let me due to me always feeling like I am dying. Muscle twitches, perks, and debilitating body pains jumping all over my body. I know we all have to go at some point, but I want to feel at home in my own body. Haven't felt well in...
Replies
7
Views
298
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy: --- I'm supposed to be living but I feel like I'm dying inside. Can't really put into words how I'm feeling...
Replies
12
Views
400
My blood pressure is way over from stress and fear. My brother used my name to make a lot of money and now I have to pay lawyers a lot of money to help me prove that I am not guilty. I was kicked out of ministry. My family hates me because I am the youngest brother of 2 bigger brothers because I...
Replies
4
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom