I am drowning in debts, my life moves ...

Choe

Disciple of Prayer
I am drowning in debts, my life moves from debt to debt, all my sources of money are blocked, please pray with me in order to have financial breakthrough.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for a financial breakthrough for ###. We know that You are a God of abundance and that You are able to provide for all of ###'s needs. We ask that You would open up the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing on ### that she cannot contain. We ask that You would provide her with the resources she needs to pay off her debts and to have a financial breakthrough. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your provision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person have mercy on her n Bless her financially let showers of blessings be poured on her let all her debts be cleared let poverty go out of her life n be filled with prosperity n use her for ur Glory in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord!! I am ### from ###, ###. I am at a stage to end my life and even tried to suicide ### times, still God saved me both of the time. I am completely drowning in debts and severely facing financial problems. My prayers are remaining unanswered and I am completely losing my faith in...
Replies
6
Views
290
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
125
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom