I am ###...doing PG in engineering...I lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godislove

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###...doing PG in engineering...I lost one of my subject when last sem result came...Am so tensed with that result...I submitted my paper for revaluation...please pray for me to get good result...I know God will do all things for good.....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I was feeling so afraid, restless and I was unable to sleep so I submitted my prayer request here and I fell asleep around ###-###:## AM Today, in an afternoon nap, I saw a dream where I was participating in physical contact with a guy who was ###-### years old, I was touching him...
Replies
5
Views
197
Praise the Lord, I am ### writing from ###, India. Currently a second-year engineering student. I had recently given my maths end semester-2 exam with good preparation and a prayerful heart asking God to continuously help throughout the paper. I was sure I would at least pass the exam. But the...
Replies
7
Views
389
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom