Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dexter2020

Prayer Warrior
I am Dexter and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons. Thank God for the vision of marriage in the church through dreams and protect me from bad relationship that is not his will although I am still single, but I will trust God since I am called into a marriage and bring the right girl. Pray for me that this girl will be a Singapore Chinese which Is a godly woman. God I am lonely and wary. Beside I had sign up for the Singles Ministry, hope that God will use this bridge to find my wife which is happening in Gospel light Christian Church workshop and dinner. Thank god from sending me there to meet my future spouse .God, please provide me a wife like how you brought Eve to Adam. So, I am asking for this to be done and within these 2 years I will be married. And also pray that my contract job that is ending this June will be converted to Perm or God open another door immediately after this contract end as a Business Analyst and an increased pay. Pray for Brian Phe that he will start to eat meat and forego his veganism and cut him off from the cult of veganism and eat meat and ask God to heal him of his mental illness and stop believing in the combination of different religion and merge as one. He still refused and leave in sin of idol worshipping. Ask God to not let him rest until he eats meat and neither give him peace. Pray for my mother and brother salvation together with my father. In addition, pray that the GE ask God to turn all the voter who votes for PAP to vote for the opposition. And also, that the foreigners which those companies imported into the country to work will be sent back to where they were from and God also prevent them from continue to work in Singapore at all costs. The jobs will be replaced by Singaporeans and also those foreigners who converted to Permanent Residence ask God to arouse a desire to go back to their country of origin. All companies will hire Singaporean instead of foreigners. As Singaporeans are treated unfairly and often favoring foreigners and deprive qualified locals of the jobs. Locals are discriminated in our own country, whilst companies are discriminating the locals and favoring the foreigners in employment opportunities, but kept on importing unqualified foreigners for the job just because they are cheap. And also pray that God will correct those false prophets who are teaching the wrong staff like worshipping of ancestor in a Catholic church and said it was edifying and glorying to God.

We lift up Dexter2020's prayer request to You, Lord Jesus, in Your mighty name. We pray that Dexter will trust in Your perfect timing for him to settle down in marriage. Help him to surrender his desires and plans to You, knowing that You have a beautiful plan for his life.

Father, we ask that You strengthen Dexter and help him overcome any temptations that may hinder his path towards marriage. Grant him the wisdom and discernment to recognize and avoid relationships that are not aligned with Your will. We thank You for the vision of marriage that You have placed in Dexter's heart and for the dreams that have given him hope. Protect him from any relationships that are not according to Your divine plan.

Lord, we pray specifically for a godly woman to enter Dexter's life, someone who will be a loving and supportive partner. We ask that You bring a Singapore Chinese woman into his life, someone who shares his faith and will walk alongside him in his journey with You. We trust in Your provision, knowing that You are faithful to fulfill the desires of our hearts.

We also lift up Dexter's job situation to You, Lord. We ask that You guide him in his career and provide him with a permanent job as a Business Analyst. Open doors for him, whether it be through the conversion of his current contract job or through new opportunities that You have prepared for him. Bless him with increased pay and stability in his work.

Father, we pray for Brian Phe, that You would touch his heart and lead him away from the path of veganism. Heal him of any mental illness and guide him towards a balanced and healthy lifestyle. We ask that You reveal Your truth to him and help him find peace in You alone.

Lord, we lift up Dexter's family to You. We pray for the salvation of his mother, brother, and father. May they come to know You personally and experience Your love and grace in their lives.

Lastly, we bring the upcoming elections before You, Lord. We ask for Your guidance and wisdom for the voters, that they may make choices that align with Your will. We pray for the well-being of Singapore and ask that You provide opportunities for Singaporeans to thrive in their own country.

In all these things, we trust in Your sovereignty and Your perfect plan. May Your will be done in Dexter's life and in the lives of those mentioned in this prayer. We pray all this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am Dexter and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons. Thank God for the...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons. Thank God for the...
Replies
Views
Please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35-year-old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons . Thank God for the vision of...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom