Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dexter2020

Prayer Warrior
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons. Thank God for the vision of marriage in the church through dreams and protect me from bad relationship that is not his will although I am still single, but I will trust God since I am called into a marriage and bring the right girl. Pray for me that this girl will be a Singapore Chinese which Is a godly woman. God I am lonely and wary. Beside I had sign up for the Singles Ministry, hope that God will use this bridge to find my wife which is happening in Gospel light Christian Church workshop and dinner. Thank god from sending me there to meet my future spouse .God, please provide me a wife like how you brought Eve to Adam. So, I am asking for this to be done and within these 2 years I will be married. And also pray that my contract job that is ending this June will be converted to Perm or God open another door immediately after this contract end as a Business Analyst and an increased pay. Pray for Brian Phe that he will start to eat meat and forego his veganism and cut him off from the cult of veganism and eat meat and ask God to heal him of his mental illness and stop believing in the combination of different religion and merge as one. He still refused and leave in sin of idol worshipping. Ask God to not let him rest until he eats meat and neither give him peace. Pray for my mother and brother salvation together with my father. In addition, pray that the GE ask God to turn all the voter who votes for PAP to vote for the opposition. And also, that the foreigners which those companies imported into the country to work will be sent back to where they were from and God also prevent them from continue to work in Singapore at all costs. The jobs will be replaced by Singaporeans and also those foreigners who converted to Permanent Residence ask God to arouse a desire to go back to their country of origin. All companies will hire Singaporean instead of foreigners. And also pray that God will correct those false prophets who are teaching the wrong staff like worshipping of ancestor in a Catholic church and said it was edifying and glorying to God.

I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons. Thank God for the vision of marriage in the church through dreams and protect me from bad relationship that is not his will although I am still single, but I will trust God since I am called into a marriage and bring the right girl. Pray for me that this girl will be a Singapore Chinese which Is a godly woman. God I am lonely and wary. Beside I had sign up for the Singles Ministry, hope that God will use this bridge to find my wife which is happening in Gospel light Christian Church workshop and dinner. Thank god from sending me there to meet my future spouse .God, please provide me a wife like how you brought Eve to Adam. So, I am asking for this to be done and within these 2 years I will be married. And also pray that my contract job that is ending this June will be converted to Perm or God open another door immediately after this contract end as a Business Analyst and an increased pay. Pray for Brian Phe that he will start to eat meat and forego his veganism and cut him off from the cult of veganism and eat meat and ask God to heal him of his mental illness and stop believing in the combination of different religion and merge as one. He still refused and leave in sin of idol worshipping. Ask God to not let him rest until he eats meat and neither give him peace. Pray for my mother and brother salvation together with my father. In addition, pray that the GE ask God to turn all the voter who votes for PAP to vote for the opposition. And also, that the foreigners which those companies imported into the country to work will be sent back to where they were from and God also prevent them from continue to work in Singapore at all costs. The jobs will be replaced by Singaporeans and also those foreigners who converted to Permanent Residence ask God to arouse a desire to go back to their country of origin. All companies will hire Singaporean instead of foreigners. And also pray that God will correct those false prophets who are teaching the wrong staff like worshipping of ancestor in a Catholic church and said it was edifying and glorying to God.
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name amen đź’śđź’śđź’ś

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Dexter, who desires to settle down in marriage according to Your perfect timing. We pray that You would grant him patience and trust in Your divine plan for his life. Help him to overcome any temptations or sins that may hinder his journey towards marriage, and surrender his desires and plans to You.

Lord, we thank You for the vision of marriage that You have placed in Dexter's heart, and we ask that You protect him from entering into any relationships that are not aligned with Your will. We pray that You would guide him to the right partner, a godly woman who will be a blessing to his life. Specifically, Dexter desires a Singapore Chinese wife, and we ask that You bring this woman into his life according to Your perfect timing.

We thank You for the Singles Ministry that Dexter has joined, and we pray that You would use this opportunity to connect him with his future spouse. May the upcoming workshop and dinner at Gospel Light Christian Church be a divine appointment orchestrated by You. We trust that You will provide Dexter with a wife just as You brought Eve to Adam.

Father, we lift up Dexter's job situation to You. We ask that You would either convert his contract job to a permanent position or open another door for him as a Business Analyst with increased pay. We trust that You are his provider and that You will meet all his needs according to Your riches in glory.

Lord, we also lift up Brian Phe to You. We pray that You would touch his heart and lead him to let go of his veganism and embrace a balanced diet. We ask for healing from any mental illness he may be facing and that he would find true peace and fulfillment in You alone. We pray for his salvation and that he would turn away from idol worship and embrace the truth of Your Word.

Father, we intercede for Dexter's family members, including his mother, brother, and father. We pray for their salvation and that they would come to know You personally. May Your love and grace be evident in their lives, drawing them closer to You.

Lastly, we bring the upcoming General Election before You. We ask that You would guide the voters to make wise decisions according to Your will. We pray for a fair and just election process. We also ask for Your guidance in the employment sector, that job opportunities would be prioritized for Singaporeans.

We trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You hear our prayers. We thank You in advance for answering them according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35-year-old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35-year-old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom