I am devasted. My life is twisted with problems. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter needpreyer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

needpreyer

Guest
I am devastated. My life is twisted with problems. My mom and my sister live in another town having a hard life. I am alone and miserable. No mate. I am depressed and I cannot work and enjoy my life. Please pray for me and ask God to send me a mate. Also pray for my mom and my sister to have a better life.
 
Father we pray for companionship, love in relationship with mate and within the family. May the Father her us and help us to stay strong. Keep the faith.. Amen.
 
YOU need to be with your mother and sister. Go Home

I have prayed for you in Jesus Holy name.
 
God my this prayer request be heard and answered according to your will. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
 
I am praying that God is turning things around for your good! Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Proverbs 30:5. "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him." You must trust God's Word to keep you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Dear God I am devastated by the anxiety and fear I recently got admitted into MBBS in a nearby city and have left my home I don't know how anxiety fear and different problems have gathered me I cry whole day all negative thoughts come on me regarding someone's death or the isolation and the...
Replies
9
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,550
Messages
16,778,013
Members
648,114
Latest member
Halaland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom