I am dealing with anxiety disorder.

Lift up this brethren and fill them with hope. Take away all anxiety and any thoughts of insecurity and doubt. Fill them with confidence and love.
 
May you receive healing from your distress. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I’m sorry about your situation, ###. Have you considered seeing a therapist? Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence and fill you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Take care!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
196
I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
294
Since I am unsaved and unhealed I unfortunately rely on others for help in a form of way that my mind is accusing me of idolatry. I don't know. I'm afraid. I want to delete my posts and account or tell others to stop praying for me because I'm getting these thoughts and feelings that are...
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom