I am currently struggling..salary cut providing for ###

Thank you for praying for us..I have been feeling a bit lighter or uplifted lately..our situation has improved by ###% and that is totally amazing..Please continue to pray for us for that breakthrough thank you
 
Prayer is so amazing ..We still struggling..but I have felt so calm no matter the storm I am facing ..I am so greatfull to everyone for praying for my family..Please continue to pray for us..I know and believe my breakthrough will come cause we serve a living God..the plans I have for you is not to harm you but to prosper you..this is coming up in everything I script or message I read ..Than you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Eternal Savior, I am currently struggling financially, but I am not anxious because I know that You will meet all my needs according to the riches of Your glory in Christ Jesus. Lord, I pray that You have Your divine way over my money, You know what I need, and I know that only You can provide...
Replies
6
Views
223
Eternal Savior, I am currently struggling financially, but I am not anxious because I know that You will meet all my needs according to the riches of Your glory in Christ Jesus. Lord, I pray that You have Your divine way over my money, You know what I need, and I know that only You can provide...
Replies
4
Views
199
Eternal Savior, I am currently struggling financially, but I am not anxious because I know that You will meet all my needs according to the riches of Your glory in Christ Jesus. Lord, I pray that You have Your divine way over my money, You know what I need, and I know that only You can provide...
Replies
5
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom